This equipment allows to perform the measure of the level
of a container, provided inspected from above.
The measure is performed directing the laser beam on the surface of the target floating in liquid to measure.
The absence of electromechanical components allows the use of the equipment in tanks with the presence of flammable liquids or vapors.
Technical characteristics and codes
- Power supply: 9…30 Vdc
- Consumption: 0,6 A
- Measure range: 0,5…25 m
- Accuracy: ± 1 mm
- Repeatability: <0,5 mm
- Measure speed: <10 sec
- Laser spot: 4 mm-5 m, 8 mm-10 m, 12 mm-25 m
- Data output: Serial asynchronous interface RS485
- Analog output: 4…20 Ma two wire
- EMC: EN 61000 6-4, EN 61000 6-2
- Working temperature: -10° C ÷ +50 °C
- Storage temperature: -40° C ÷ +70 °C
- Degree protection: IP65
- Dimension: 210x300 mm (version standard)
- Weight: 10 Kg (measure unit)